canalyzer – How do I play a blf file in CANalzyer
To be a little more specific:
- Set the offline mode in the standard toolbar.
- Click on the configuration tab, usually at the bottom of the window. You will see the Measurement Setup window.
- Double click on the Configuration of the Log Files block – there you can add your recorded log file (should be in .blf format).
For more CANalyzer documentation, you can go to: https://kb.vector.com/29/
- When the
.blffile is ready, after logging the activity in CANalyzer, open with desired workspace and change the mode to Offline mode.
- In Measurement Setup make sure that the mode is Offline and now right click on the icon which comes as input to Offline block.
- Click Configuration and in the next window, remove unwanted file selection and Add your required
.blffile and press OK.
- Now press F9 or select the Start icon on the tool bar.
After these steps, the activity logged will play in the corresponding tab.